Journey of Quilting

Odds & Ends

I love finding new blogs and Quilting Mumma is a new-to-me blog. Ally is an Aussie quilter and not only is she talented; she often signs her emails with "have a brilliant day!". How can you not love getting emails like that??

Anyways... Ally is hosting a mug rug swap and the sign-ups have opened up and will close on Monday, April 16th. You can find all the details here. I'm definitely joining in on the fun!

What's that you say? Who won the fat quarter set of the Pezzy Prints from The Quilt Asylum??

The Random Number Generator said that Toni, #70 wins!! Congrats, Toni. And BTW, if you haven't seen her work, go check her out. She has a fun blog with lots of great projects.

Thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway! It was a lot of fun to read everyone's all-time favorite fabric lines. I didn't keep an official tally but there were lots of Anna Maria Horner, Sweetwater, and Kate Spain picks... lots of others as well. It's nice to know that I keep company with all kinds of quilting friends, all with excellent taste in fabric!

Have a brilliant day! Just imagine me saying that in my Texas accent and try not to laugh too hard... ;)