Journey of Quilting

New Pattern + Kits

I got a lot of requests for a pattern of my Whimsy Time quilt. So here is the instant PDF download on Craftsy!

This is a beginner friendly quilt with lots of hints and details that will help you to improve your overall quilting skills. All materials and fabric requirements are included in the pattern link to view prior to purchase. :)

Short on time to pick your fabric, cut your fabric, and piece your blocks?

whimkit.egg on Aviary

I have 5 kits available in my shop to make your life easier! I'm offering free shipping as well...
Included in the kit:

  • die cut triangles ready for piecing your hourglass blocks
  • die cut squares for the rest of your quilt
  • custom binding made and ready to go! {your choice of color}
  • complete pattern with amended instructions for piecing your pre-cut triangles {since we are skipping two whole steps!}
I did a trial run and using this kit will reduce your time, start to finish, by at least 30%. Not bad!

The triangles have notches on them which makes lining them up and piecing a breeze. These notches also eliminate those pesky dog ears you have to trim when working with triangles.

All you have to supply is fabric for the backing, batting, & the other typical notions. And of course, I am always available by email if you have any questions while making your quilt.

Happy Sewing!!