Journey of Quilting

10 {things}

Steve & me @ Superstition Mt. in Arizona you may not know about me...

1. I'm quirky {you will see the evidence as this list continues}
2. When I was a kid my favorite color was "clear".
3. I sew on a Singer HD-110. My first machine was a Shark from Target that I burned up in 9 months.
4. I skipped the 3rd grade.
5. I put on my bicycle helmet when there is a tornado warning. So does Chaney. Steve just shakes his head.
6. I have no desire to design fabric... but I would love to make this little hobby into something more.
7. I love math and I solve math problems for fun. No wonder I love designing and writing patterns!
8. I ran a marathon {all 26.2 miles} on a broken foot and finished it. I'm that stubborn.
9. I struggle a lot with depression and I wish it wasn't such a hush-hush subject.
10. My favorite thread is Gutermann but I'm loving the new King Tut thread that I tried out last night.

Do you have a fun, interesting or quirky fact to share? Let's hear it!