Journey of Quilting

Progress!

I finally have made some progress towards crossing some projects off my list! This table runner will be going on our coffee table so I'm pretty motivated to get it finished so I can admire it as a new part of our living room.
I've still been having trouble with my sewing machine and the shank/presser feet. I don't know what the heck is going on but hubby came to my rescue this weekend and fixed it again for the final time... I hope. So I've finally gotten into the groove of piecing the sashing for my wonky nine patch blocks and they are turning out great. I'm hoping to have the top finished this week so I can start quilting this coming weekend. It will be the biggest quilt I have quilted so far so I'm going to need all the time I can get... :)

And lastly, ya'll can slap me here because I did veer off my list a bit. But isn't this shirt just too cute? My daughter requested another "shape flower" shirt so how could I deny her request?? I also have her Easter dress to sew so I better not get too off task again!