Journey of Quilting

The lasers zapped my mojo...

So, after conquering the lasers in the garage, things have pretty much continued to be ridiculous. I have no pictures to share or anything fun. I still don't have a side mirror and despite Steve's best efforts to cover the holes where the mirror should attach; my car now whistles as it drives.

Awesome.

So to make myself feel the tiniest bit useful around here... for those of you with naturally curly hair this is for you:

I have finally decided to embrace my curls and stop the madness of the flat iron. The past two weeks have been awesome thanks to that gel you see up there. So if you are a curly, this gel is the best I have ever tried. And believe me, I know as I have a product graveyard underneath my sink. ;) Plus, it's all natural.

And the second reason for quitting all the blow drying and flat ironing... my hair is falling out. Now, I had a lot to begin with but it's enough to make me freak out. To get my hair straight each morning I did a ton of pulling, brushing, twisting, and burning my hair into submission which certainly doesn't help when your hair is already falling out. I've been reassured that it's probably just stress but I have a doctor's appointment to make sure my hormones aren't going nuts too.

There. I feel like this post accomplished at least something and was somewhat helpful to the curly quilting population. And maybe I'm not the only one who has had hair fall out for no good apparent reason either...

On another note, Steve is doing some traveling this week so I'm hoping I can sneak in some sewing time in between being a Tiger Mom which involves making Chaney practice her violin after completing two hours of math worksheets.

I kid, I kid... ;)