Journey of Quilting

Serendipity {redux}

It always makes me smile to see one of my patterns made into a new quilt. I love the blues and reds together! It's so fun to see someone else's interpretation of a pattern.

And even better... a second one for charity from the extra blocks! The white border with the red corners is a great idea and adds a lot to the quilt.
The quilts are made from my Serendipity pattern that you can find here and here.

Aren't quilt backs cute too? Well done, Phoebe of Pixiecup Industries!

If you have made a quilt from one of my patterns or a project from one of my tutorials, I'd love to see some your work so I can blog all about you too!

Thanks for sharing your pictures with me, Phoebe! You did a such a great job! :) I hope ya'll will go visit her; she does wonderful work.