Journey of Quilting

Block Party

Have you seen Quilt Story's block party? It is running February 7th-9th so you still have time to enter!
I'm entering four blocks...

Propeller block {traditional}
Steve is in aviation so our family seems to enjoy all things aviation. When I ran across the propeller block in a vintage quilt, I knew I wanted to make a quilt using this block. It also has a cross in the middle and as ya'll probably know, I love quilts with cross patterns in them. :)

String-X {modern}
My string block is a bee block in my do. Good Stitches bee and I really enjoyed making it. I love string blocks of all kinds and the colors in this one were so fun to work with.

Half Square Triangles
The tiny little HST's are my favorite part...

Churn Dash

This is probably my favorite traditional block. I love the simplicity and the contrast you can create.

Fresh Poppy Design

So head on over to Quilt Story and take a look at all the gorgeous blocks. And if you have a block or two to enter, do that as well!
P.S... Remember that snow I was dying for?? We are getting more tonight and tomorrow!