Journey of Quilting

A Swell Day & A Winner

First, thank ya'll so much for your kind words this weekend. They meant a lot and I'm ready to tackle a new week.

As you can see, I finally got my quilt-in-the-snow pictures! This is my quilt along quilt all done and I'm thrilled with how it turned out.

Swell is one of my favorite fabric lines I loved being able to feature each beautiful print in it's own square.

The biding is Nicey Jane Hop Dot. I really like how it repeats the color/white/color/white scheme of the quilt.

This quilt is now available in my shop :)
And now... thanks so much to everyone who entered the Impressions giveaway. I hope you also found a great new shop in Marmalade Fabrics! Who won?? Well...

According to True Random Number Generator:

Min: 1


Max: 161


Result: 115


Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Cindy Anderson of Rose Room Quilts who said, "I really love the Kona Cactus and also the Kona Ash".

Congrats, Cindy! I'll be contacting you to get your mailing information. And BTW, if you haven't seen her blog, go take a look. She does beautiful work!

Happy Valentine's Day!