Journey of Quilting

You know you are a quilter...
Untitled

... turned runner when you Kwik-Klip your bib to your shirt.
Chaney and I made it through our first 5K on Saturday and if you want, you can read all about it over here. We had a lot of fun!

Untitled

I did manage to get some minimal sewing done after my freezing cold run on Sunday. It's funny, I used to spend all weekend sewing with minimal exercise happening. But this weekend I spent all weekend running with just a little bit of sewing mixed in. What a change!

Untitled

I made a few more scrappy trip around the world blocks. These are addictive! They are fun to make and I'm really enjoying the scrappy randomness. Scrappy is a huge stretch for me but I think I'm doing an OK job of not trying to control every bit of the layout. The only thing I'm being intentional about is having darker colors as the center diagonal of each block... beyond that it's anything goes.
Happy Monday!