Journey of Quilting

New Studio {Preview}

So getting things situated "just so" is fun but also slow. I know I've been teasing everyone with my excitement of moving into the new studio so I thought I would show you a few pictures of the work{s} in progress.

My Ikea shelves. Love. Them. I'm so excited to whip up some fabric storage cubes and maybe a few liners for some thrifted baskets.

My design wall. I couldn't just hang a piece of flannel and call it done. Maybe that's why this move is taking longer than I expected. But isn't it cute?

Chaney's corner. Santa brought her a new computer/TV for Christmas. We are so much alike but so far we have only gotten into one... ummm... discussion and that was over the TV volume. I asked her to turn it down. She told me to turn my sewing machine down. That was not a good move on her part. How about we just turn the TV off?

Oh and look! Cindy has a wall devoted to her work! I can look at it anytime I want when I'm sewing. Love. It.

What do ya'll think so far?