Journey of Quilting

Improv Patchwork {a tutorial}

Happy Fabric Tuesday! I'm guest blogging over at Stash Manicure today and showing how to make this table runner.

I love patchwork and I love linen. This table runner has both and the texture is really cool. It has a utilitarian feel to it; it's made to be used. It also happens to have some nearly priceless scraps in it...

The quilting is simple, organic straight lines. Sometimes I followed the patchwork seams and other times I just echoed other quilting lines. It measures 48" x 12".

The best part? I'm giving it away! Just leave me a comment and I will announce the winner on Friday, January 14th. Entries closed now.

If you are dying for an extra entry just leave me a separate comment and let me know that you are a follower. Of course I hope that you would follow me because I'm funny & creative and not just for the runner... but I won't blame you if you do ;)