Journey of Quilting

I got nothin'

The moving of my sewing studio has been quite the process. We emptied the upstairs room which has resulted in a twin bed in our entry way, the bottom half of an armoire in the study, the top half of the armoire in the old sewing room, and a steady trail of thread and scraps running up and down the stairs as I commute between the two rooms because I'm still sewing.

Oh, and we still have our Christmas decorations up.

I had two projects that I had to get finished so those took precedence over the move. I promised myself a reward of finishing my studio so now that those projects are done, let the real moving begin! Steve and I have been moving a little bit at a time which has let me really think out and organize each "batch" of stuff that comes upstairs. I must say... I'm loving it. Everything has a place with plenty of room left over. This new studio is going to be just perfect. I'm taking tons of pictures and I can't wait to show the before/after/during pictures here.

Last night we fell into bed and resolved to put Christmas away {today}. I told Steve how much I was enjoying my new studio and he said he was glad. Then I told him I was thinking about keeping the downstairs room as a supply room. And then he pushed me out of bed.

Not really... LOL

So I don't have a list of goals or resolutions yet. Maybe after we put and end to the Christmas decorations... but anyways, Happy New Year!