Journey of Quilting

Fabric Friday

I love fabric. Like that's a secret...

I typically stick with quilts, bags and other quilt-type projects but I'm branching out. Sometimes it just takes a little inspiration that comes in the smallest of forms... a storage box.

This box contains the colors and the "feel" I want my new space to have. Not quite country but not quite modern either. :)

Checked fabric... ticking... pom pom trim... embroidery hoops... these are all outside the norm for me and I'm super excited to be trying some new things. I'm even going to sew some curtains!


Max & Whiskers I had to laugh the other day because someone on Flickr seemed a little concerned that I needed more fabric for my new shelves. ;) LOL... if only that was the case.


Sherbet Pips I think I'm good in that department...

I even know how I'm going to store my stash now. I have a matching cabinet but how can I not display at least part of my stash?? That would just be boring!

The one thing I'm lacking in my room plans is art. Good thing I have an artist living in the house! I'm thinking a decoupage project is on the schedule for this weekend :)

Have a great weekend!