Journey of Quilting

Bang!

That sound is my year getting off to a great start! Happy New Year!

See those cute little terracotta & aqua triangles? This is a color combination I've been wanting to use for months.


picture credit here
The colors are inspired from this beautiful picture...

If you saw me talking on Facebook yesterday you would have seen me asking if I could start and finish a quilt in the same day. The answer for me... no, not quite.

But I have a good excuse. This book is SO good! I was reading in my studio so that has to count for something, right?

I'll have the quilt finished tonight which makes me super excited to have my first finish on January 3rd. But as much as I despise the I-have-a-secret-project-that-I-can't-show-you tease; I really can't show it off because the quilt is for a different site. Fortunately for me {and you} it's only a secret until the 18th of this month.
PS... I have a new blog header. Every time I change it I get emails asking how to make one so here's the tutorial!