Journey of Quilting

Wednesday {Words}

Steve: are you going to Joanns by chance?

{imagine my shock}

Me: ummm... yeah.

{I'm hoping this isn't some sort of trick}

Steve: well you know those wooden needles with the plastic loopy thing?

Me: yes, my new circular needles...

Steve: you might want to pick up another pair. Buddy decided to knit.

The good news is that circular needles make knitting much less frustrating for me. I have no idea why but I actually enjoy knitting with them. I'm making this scarf and it's so much fun... plus it's something I'll actually wear!

Lastly, than you all so much for your comments and birthday wishes for Chaney yesterday. She read every one of them and enjoyed every minute of it; especially all the compliments on her pillowcase! The sewing bug has definitely bitten again in our home. :)