Journey of Quilting

thought 3 and stop number 9...

thought 3: Challenge
Challenging myself to face the truth... that tomorrow will come more quickly than I would like...

that no matter what others might say or I myself choose to think, I need to follow my dreams... my passions...

to challenge myself to be myself! imagine that... to actually just pursue what my heart leads me to do

this is a very... very... tough thing for me to do

within this little four-square farmhouse are 8 people — six of whom I am totally and completely responsible for

the oldest is only 14, and I tell you what, he needs just as much care as our son who is turning 4 today!

to challenge myself to not feel guilty I am working on something (for all of you)... because it is really what my passion lies... within our farmhouse... within our family... embracing God and His nature

I sit up straighter

my thoughts are positive

my heart is overwhelmed with excitement, joy, and love...

simple thoughts = simple joy

my thoughts today center on choosing the simplistic joy of Christmas... and going forth with a project I've been working really hard on... and so has my husband...

tomorrow we'll be sharing what Jason and I have been working on

I hope you all are able to come back tomorrow so that all of us here at the farm can share with you something very special...

tomorrow we will sharing images of the inside of our simplistic farmhouse here's a sneak peek:

see you TOMORROW!