Journey of Quilting

That Quilt Along {Progress}

Welcome to week 6! I know I owe everyone a post on finishing a quilt and I promise to have that up tomorrow. The week of Thanksgiving and catching up this week has completely kicked my butt! I've been super frazzled this week so my apologies...

There's been some really good discussion in our Flickr group about types of batting, quilting plans, etc so if you have a question or just want to make some new quilting friends, that's a great place to be.

Today I want to give everyone the opportunity to show off their progress no matter where they are in the process. I've been seeing some great pictures and I'll say it again, I'm very impressed with how everyone is doing! So link up and I'll see ya'll tomorrow with instructions for week 6... :)

PS: how do you like my blog's Christmas look? I love Flickr and Picnik...