Journey of Quilting

{Resolution}

The ghost of Christmas sewing Phew! My Christmas sewing is done... and my sewing room reflects it. I have a crochet project left to finish but that hardly counts because it is so relaxing to do in the evenings while watching TV with the family.

Is it too early to make New Year's Resolutions? I'm typically not the type to make a big deal out of them but there are a few things I have been craving lately...

{order} the picture above should explain that one just fine

{space} my sewing room is bursting at the seams; hence the yards of linen under the Christmas tree. Really?

{time} my time is so limited. I like to say that I multi-task but it's not always viewed like that by others ;)

{home} it rarely feels like we are home enough

{personalization} I create so much for others that our own home lacks a personal decorating touch

{identity} creatively, who am I? Quilter, blogger, pattern designer, Flickr-er, swapper, bee member, Etsian

So, I'm going to take the next several days to reflect on a few of these things and of course Christmas and its true meaning.

I have been truly inspired, encouraged, and I am thankful for all the friends I have made here over the past year. If I don't talk to ya'll again before Christmas, have a wonderful Christmas with your family and loved ones!

Jennifer :)