Journey of Quilting

Public {Fabric} Announcement

All of Denyse Schmidt's {and other premium} collections are on sale for $5.99/yd at Joann's today through the 3rd!

I picked up the dark blue print for the backing for my quilt along. And I guess those other prints just happened to tag along. 40% off is awfully hard to resist.

But is it just me or do some of the Sugar Creek prints feel like a lower quality cotton? I also thought it was strange that some felt fine {like the green print in the pic} but then others felt grainy. Weird, but then again it could just be me. However, all of the Daisy Mae prints felt like good quality which makes me happy because I really love that line!

So now you know what I do on my lunch break. I shop for research fabric for my blog. It's all in the name of blogging and saving my lovely readers money. I do it all for ya'll.

Now if I can just get Steve to believe that... ;)