Journey of Quilting

fantastic...

do you ever see those pictures that inspire you to where you get ALL EXCITED! like a kid?!?!

well... this did it for me!

Let's break it down now... (a little regress in the mc hammer department)

1) love the top

2) love the skirt

3) love the colors...

I want to have her pour me that hot cocoa in the red pitcher and give me like 3 of those crepe thingy's and tell me how she made that top, then we can hop on her horse drawn sleigh that is waiting outside this door:

BUT SHE'S LETTING ME WEAR THIS DRESS FIRST...

AND GOOD NEWS! she told me I can live here, as long as I'm the maid...

and I cook here...

no problem, anything to help out a gal in the back woods...

seriously head over for this stylist: Eva Lindh... go take a looksy... and get inspired! there are SO many people out there that can show you a JOY this season that you didn't even know existed!!

have a great weekend... I'm off to drink hot cocoa and sew!