Journey of Quilting

anticipation...

It isn't Christmas yet... and I'm not pushing it either...
Recently, I moved a rabbit hutch that Jenn gave to me after one of the shows (thanks again Jenn!) and am currently using it as a "hutch" of my own for (part of) my silver collection...

the goblet is the oldest family heirloom I own... it is from Hungary, and toasted my great-grandmother at her wedding ceremony (some of you know this already don't you:)

I love the little legs on some of the pieces
silver is always so much more attractive to me when it's slightly tarnished
well loved
and most of it came from my Grandmother

I highly recommend displaying your favorite items out somewhere... you use them more often...

*on a different note*
As you all know I am expecting... our sixth baby... (I think it's a girl)... and currently am in the 24th week of pregnancy... yeah!...
Many of you have emailed me inquiring all the details, however, I am just not able to respond to everyone's lovely mail... so I thought I'd let you all know that I and the baby are doing fine, more than fine and am very excited to hold the baby!!
patience is key
and anticipating Christmas is very much anticipating the birth of your child
So in coordination with Mary's expectancy, I will be posting on how to transition from Autumn to the Christmas holiday incorporating decorating elements into your home all this month, as well as the first part of December

this image is so beautiful isn't it??
Christmas for us doesn't actually begin until THE day of Christmas, and then the season starts... however
I build gradually into the season... and I hope you join me with your ideas and inspiration!!
have a great rest of your week (I have dinner guests coming Saturday, and will SO post about it Monday)
*if you aren't at peace this moment... stop... breathe... and enjoy the present*
xo+blessings,