Journey of Quilting

a walk...

walking through our lives, it is rather different to understand the "why" of our daily struggles and pursuits and seeing what comes and what goes...

if we stand long enough during this walk, we can see how much our influence on others truly is

waiting for my husband to be out of surgery, I could have waited with my crochet hook and yarn quietly in the corner... but rather chose to engage in a conversation with an elderly woman... we both had two things in common... crochet and our husbands in surgery

we with our lives ahead of us... theirs with much more wisdom and knowledge and experience... and gratitude

keeping my hands busy in the waiting area, I made a hat and made a friend

her telling me of a yarn shop nearby that I didn't even know was there...
peace + thankful blessings,

(pants on Daniel were made by me as well...)