Journey of Quilting

a great photographer... and a friend

the sweet Zaira posted this today, and I had to share it with you too... (she has such a beautiful blog too!!)

I'm a huge fan of Loretta's work because of Zaira, (and a blog follower as well), and this photo shoot has my mind into a whole other world right now... everything about this photograph styling is conjuring up a great story...

click on picture to see more of Loretta's photography:
this is my favorite one... I have spent many a morning with my babushka on making pastry of some kind (not this beautiful to look at, but I "feel" this picture)

AND I HAD TO SHARE WITH YOU A VERY GOOD FRIEND IN ITALY: FRA
AND HER ABSOLUTELY WARMING LIVING ROOM!! (click on image to visit her fireside!)

isn't it lovely??? she's expecting in Febuary, and I would love nothing more than to be by the fire with her and drink our hot cocoa together!!!