Journey of Quilting

little white shelf...

an old little white painted shelf added to my fav. spot in the house... the kitchen nook...

this is where I bake...
have morning coffee...

watch the sunrise on cool mornings...

this is an original print, signed by the artist Connie Bieber, and says: "to Anne Marie... as you glide through your chores with ease"
my father in law both purchased the print at a folk art show, and also made the frame with old barnwood...

I didn't think there would be room for the shelf... but with my Mom's oil painting of our burned barn, and my Hungarian little lady on the shelf with the local apples, it just increased my like for this spot...

to hide the screw holes, I glued some buttons on them...

and fresh basil to dry...

hope you are enjoying your weekend... this little lady has a bad cold... but this green tea with jasmine is great...