Journey of Quilting

Subconsciously...

Is there any doubt about what's on my mind these days??
Yes, those are life preservers; the Cosmo Cricket kind. Isn't this the cutest fabric? This week has been all about us staying afloat and keeping our heads above water. Steve got home last night and Chaney is turning a corner. The new medication is working! This morning she was harassing the dogs and they were loving it.

I was too.

I think most of you will understand me when I say that fabric is comforting and makes me feel happy. Those of you who don't understand are probably clicking the "X" on your browser right about now... ;) So, I felt this fabric was an appropriate purchase from Fat Quarter Shop today. This one and a few others...

I cannot thank ya'll enough for the kind words, reassurances, and prayers that have been sent our way. We still have some work to do to get to the bottom of this so that this reoccurring cycle stops. But for now I am very thankful that Chaney is feeling better. :)