Journey of Quilting

my wednesday... more kitchen

you have heard me say this before, but a nice comfy vintage sofa in my kitchen would be perfect, if only i had the room...

thermos's at the ready (the small new one from Jen Rippenger's booth at Past & Present Shops)

a vintage clay mug from the Open Air Market... it's holding all of Jason's newly carved spoons, knives and honey dipper we'll be selling in the shop online soon

there's always room in my kitchen for Her

I also bought this little dust broom at Open Air Market hosted by Cheryl Hunt in Sycamore

a little treasure by a bird that once resided in my grandmother's home and a shelf from someplace along the flea market path from years ago... it is the simplest room of the house... and has to be... it's where all the baking happens... the baking nook i like to say

peace + blessings,