Journey of Quilting

Butter

I have no one but myself to blame for missing Anna Maria Horner's voile fabrics when they came out. I read about them, looked at pictures of them, and then told myself "no way" because I couldn't bear to pay $12+ per yard.
I finally splurged a little last week for my birthday and purchased some from Sew Deerly Loved {fabulous shop & blog, BTW} And then I bought some more... and some more... ;)
When it came in the mail I was truly surprised with how wonderful this fabric felt. I ooohed and ahhhed over it and then put it on my ironing board. Then on Saturday I walked into my sewing room to find the fabric on the floor with a certain 6 year old rolling around on it.
When she saw me she exclaimed, "it's like swimming in butter, momma!".
And then I may or may not have joined her in swimming in the voile... ; D