Journey of Quilting

a sweet heart...

the most beautiful and heartfelt gift was opened today...

from a woman who has a complete understanding of living life with your heart open and creating a peace around you...

~thank you Fifi ~

it brought tears to my eyes that she would do that for me... it's one of the most personal and sweetest gifts I have ever received...

she put in there a few of her dried roses... (I used an old champagne crate from France as the complimentary backdrop)

when Fifi was here (taking photos of our home, prairie, gardens and animals)
for her new book out coming this March 2011, we were looking for a special type of fabric for a photo shoot... and we used what I said "it looks like something from Cabbages and Roses"... and she was very surprised to find out that it wasn't... and then she told me "well, you should have some... it would fit in perfectly at your home" so what did she send me? some Cabbages and Roses fabric!!!

We both then talked of how we admire what Christina Strutt has done with her company... how her passions show in all she does
very much like Fifi really
there is no way this post is a thank you to her... a hug would be great, but a phone call had to suffice... I'm truly so humbled by her thoughtful sweetness.

saying thank you in such a personal way is a gift

xo+blessings,