Journey of Quilting

Winning!

I hope ya'll had a relaxing weekend! It sure looks like we did. I got a little bit of sewing in but as usual, not as much as I would have liked.

I did get some beautiful fabric in the mail though. Look! It's my Chicopee kit for our Giant Granny Panties quilt along. I'm working on another quilt using Chicopee and it is an absolutely beautiful line. Pictures just don't do it justice...

I was having a day on Friday so like any fabric loving girl would do, I headed to Joann's. My local Joann's is a really old one and pretty much a disaster organization-wise. I had been looking for those quilter's quarters by Denyse Schmidt and I finally found them! They were 30% off plus another 10% with a coupon that I had. Score! I'm planning on mixing some of these prints in with the Chicopee/Hope Valley quilt I'm working on.
Oh, you're here to see who won the Christa Quilts giveaway? Well ok...

#151 Margaret who cracked me up with her comment...

"Sherbet Pips charm packs! But don't tell anybody else she has them."


August 17, 2012 11:16 PM

I wonder if she will be OK with me telling everyone about the Sherbet Pips charm packs in exchange for winning the gift certificate??

Congrats, Margaret!!