Journey of Quilting

Wednesday Words {stress relief}

Pin found here... You know the whole Debt Ceiling issue?? Yeah, so it's been making my job a little on the stressful side lately. 

Pin found here... So my lunchtime distraction... Pinterest. Have you seen it? It's so cool. Seriously. It's like Facebook, Flickr, and the best of blogging all rolled into one place.
Pretty things... shiny things... funny phrases... stress relief! Cindy first told me about Pinterest so I fully blame credit her for my new hobby of pinning every pretty thing I see.

Pin found here...  Need some inspiration? Just add a search word or two and there's a page of inspiring and sometimes even interesting pictures to choose from.

Pin found here... Want to see what the cool and crafty girls are loving? You can follow them and they might even follow you back! 

Pin found here... Want a place to organize your colors, favorite tutorials, quotes, recipes, books, etc? Pinterest.
Now, there can be some ummm... racy photos that pop up so I wouldn't really recommend letting your kids surf the pictures by themselves unless you want to explain womanly cupcakes to them or what that shredded coconut is supposed to be. ;) For real.

You can see what I'm up to by clicking the Pinterest link on my right sidebar. If you haven't signed up all you have to do is request an invitation. I hope to see you there!