Journey of Quilting

Wanted:

...our smiling, chatty, happy girl back!
This picture was this past Saturday night when she was baptized at church. Sunday night was a different picture because her mouth/tongue pain had returned. :(

Two ER visits at two different hospitals in the span of 12 hours + Steve out of town = a very tear-filled conversation for all three of us this evening.

I often debate sharing details here that aren't sewing related. However, I always want to be "me" here even if that "me" is frazzled, sleep-deprived, and at my breaking point because my 6 year old has reached the end of her rope when she shouldn't even have a rope to start with...

Thankfully, I think we are FINALLY on the road to getting some answers. We are trying a new medication and while she is still in terrible pain, I'm holding on to hope that we are about to turn a corner.

As for quilting, I'll share some pictures later of good reasons not to quilt when you are stressed and have only had 3 hours of sleep. ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad