Journey of Quilting

On the kitchen table...

One of my favorite spots in the house... where I can see the Potager, peruse through one of my most cherished cookbooks... and plan supper for the family...

A daily occurrence...
and I like to display them like the art they are...

my children have never been to McDonalds...
they call it "yellow mustard"
(which is a family joke of ours now...)

~teaching our children where their food comes from is important to me and my husband~

because it's taking care of not only the earth God gave us, but our bodies that He (most uniquely) also gave us... it's a gift... we had nothing to do with it did we...

"yeah... yeah... Anne Marie... get back to the cookbook... "

you don't flip through it like a lousy catalog... (unless it's a lousy cookbook)... but rather, read it like a book... there is SO much you can learn from a good cookbook like this one I'm showing you... If I could design a cookbook, it would be very similar to this one...