Journey of Quilting

my addiction...

hello my name is Anne Marie, and I have a dried floral addiction...

chive blossoms, black-eyed susans, hydrangeas, my mother's roses, little bouquets the children pick from the garden as gifts to their Mama (big smile)

even in these apothecary bottles are bark, coral bell blossoms, and fragrant rose petals...
and of course, lavender...

instead of heirloom silver and pottery on my buffet in the dining room, here dries heirloom vegetable seeds, prairie flowers, wildflowers, annuals, etc...

~and this certainly is just but a glimpse of what I preserved this last few weeks~ I have so much more to learn in preserving flowers... and in the meantime, the aroma in the house, is that of a summer well tended in the garden... yes, I'm addicted
don't forget to let some of your veggies go to seed and save them for next year, or use the seeds from some great market produce...