Journey of Quilting

Living room to dining room switch...

though I have switched them before... it's better for our family this time around...

original bird prints on wall created the texture I wanted 

we keep our cloth napkins and some of my collection of linens in this nice size crate now... easy to grab 
I needed a change...

I wanted to create two different areas to chat/read/school/teach/learn in... and instead of two, now I have three (I'll share the other area tomorrow)... pleasantly surprised by this, the family really likes the change

now I have the dining room in what was the living room... where most of the books will soon be astrewn on while their brains learn and our hearts and souls grow together...
I can now nurse the baby on the comfy couch while helping our children... or read with the three and seven year old while keeping an eye on the other three

excitement is building for school to start... we are just waiting for the last of the books to arrive that I ordered online... soon... and then the glorious sound of pencils tapping and children talking together amongst the baby's giggles and the smell of fresh bread (a daily school snack)... and the absolutely favorite of mine: the schedule
schedule is essential to anything you want to accomplish... an organized lifestyle creates a simple frame of mind for the rest of your day and creates a peaceful harmony of all these souls under one roof
be excited for school... stay connected to your child's learning...

xo+blessings,