Journey of Quilting

kitchen casual curtains...

When Fifi was here photographing our home for the book, she asked if I had any Cabbages and Roses fabric, and I said "no" with head hung low (for I secretly have always wanted some) no more was said
but then a few weeks after the shoot, Fifi sent me some of the fabric Christina had given her
I kept it folded up in my hutch to enjoy up until recently
I made some very relaxed nadafarm style curtains un hemmed and frayed... the way I like it
relaxed, a bit rugged, and un ironed

I made a top hem just a bit over an inch wide and strung hemp twine through the top and simply tied it on the brackets on either side of the sink and then swagged it very casual like

of course, my friend Fra and Stacey inspired me

I still have a bit of the fabric left, but have it folded up in the hutch for the future

Cabbages and Roses is just so classic isn't it?? I just love linen
xo+blessings,