Journey of Quilting

Frazzled Friday

Can you tell by the title of my post that I'm glad it's Friday? If you had any doubts... I am SO glad that it's Friday!

This week has been one of those weeks. Late meetings, more 100+ degree heat, our fire alarm chirping at 1 AM for no good reason, and my daughter is sick again. We had blood tests done yesterday so I'm really hoping and praying that we can get to the bottom of what ever this is soon.
I've done minimal sewing. Two nights this week I actually went into my studio, cut some fabric and walked back out thirty minutes later because I was too tired to think straight. I did get caught up on bee blocks but because it's been one of those weeks, I have no pictures.
With this weekend comes the prospect of getting some rest and maybe even getting some quilting done. :) And here's where I need your input...

I have sadly had this top done for months but because I have no idea how I want to quilt it, it keeps moving to the bottom of the pile. Stippling is always an option but I would also like to capture the tide pools and water features of the quilt. I love this top and I really want to finish it so I would love some input!
PS... I've been slow responding to comments and emails this week but I promise that I'll be catching up this weekend... :)