Journey of Quilting

dear soul,

indecision can overwhelm you like a swarm of bees you can say your fine, like reading a newspaper (does anyone do that anymore?)
pack up your things and get ready to go somewhere do something with this life of yours
all these 37 years I have been using my mind when I now am ready to use my soul see through my soul be forever connected with the Maker of my soul
I am ready to fly
in anticipation going to the mailbox to find a sweet letter of thanks from a friend across the miles the anticipation grows
my eyes notice the details and heart that went into the packaging the creativeness from one soul to another ready to go (you know who you are sweet Texas)

told myself that what is practical is fine ordinary is what is normal
when my world shakes a bit all from my instability it's not a place where I will fall

I am ready to fly
what I thought was shaking knees, is just preparation to get up and go
more strength for each passing day it happens quickly for others, but this timid soul hasn't been ready until now
here I go

do you want to join me?

xo+blessings to you,