Journey of Quilting

Blah...

I don't know what it is, perhaps the post-vacation blues, but I've been pretty blah all week. Un-inspired... un-interested... un-motivated...

Un-everything!

Work is great and I have managed to meet my gym goals so I'm pleased about that but it feels like most everything else is piling up around me. Maybe it's the impending school year fast approaching... I just don't know but I get anxious when I start to feel like this.

I've blabbed about everything else on this blog so I might as well blab about the fact that I struggle with depression and I have since college. Most of the time I'm good but there are times that I feel like I'm starting to slip and it normally starts with that familiar blah feeling. Awesome stuff but I bet I'm not the only one around here who struggles like this...

So this weekend I'm going to slow down and take a break. I'm going to sew when I want to and not just because I feel like I have to. Maybe I'll create something new or even pull out something old and work on it just for fun.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and here's to a new week ahead that is a lot more...

Beautiful... inspired... motivated... colorful... :)