Journey of Quilting

white garden...

Have you ever been to someone's home that you just love? filled with vibrant colors, fun pictures of their children's art, well, I like seeing that creativity... and hearing the stories of these objects, but there is no appeal to implement that into my home or my gardens...

and unbeknownst to me, I have created a white garden...

it's in a bit of shade from the river birch trees, but just dappled...

and it's one of my favorite places to walk near now...

This perennial bed is filled with Hydrangea Arborescens ‘annabelle’, Gooseneck loosestrife, Juniper, Funkiaceae (hosta), Primula (evening primrose), Iris Japonica, Phlox paniculata (white), Achillea millefolium (white yarrow), a small patch of mint...

and when the sun sits low upon the horizon, and the moon comes out, the glow is wonderfully enchanting...

~Have an absolutely wonderful day~