Journey of Quilting

Inspiration...

Recently, my outlook on photography and decor... even the way I view food, has been changed from a beautiful blog
she's from Germany...
Fräulein Klein I've come to know her as Yvonne... and I'm so happy to share her beautiful and inspiring place on the web with all of you!! I asked her some questions, so we'll look at her beautiful photography and read her answers!!

were you raised in Germany? And always lived there? " I grew up in Germany. In the south, in Bavaria, about 150 kilometers from Munich. And I have also always lived here."

Do you just have the two girls? "Yes, I have just 2 daughters. Leni 7 years old, and Mia 4 years old."

this was a tea party she set up for her two daughters... isn't it dreamy??
What makes you purchase religious items? Is it part of your heritage? Do you like the beauty of it? Or is it your religion that draws you to those objects? "Part from the religious objects comes from the family. But most are things that I found at the flea markets. It has less to do with religion, I find the things very decorative and I love old things!"

Have you always decorated in the white style? If so…why? And if not…what made you change? "I've always loved white furniture and a bright style. And collect old furniture for years, that I restore again."

What decorating advice do you have for us women who love your look and would like to see it in our own homes? "I personally like a mix of French, Scandinavian style with a touch of beach house look — simply bright. I like to combine things I bought new with things I find at the flea markets with the charme of old times. And I especially love old linens."

What is the camera that you use? "I mostly use a Canon EOS 50 D!!!"

I love all her bits of trim to her photographs and writing style she adds to some of her pictures don't you?

If you see my blog changing because of her charming style... don't be surprised!! If only I had half her talent!!!
I do hope you stop by and see her... you'll be so glad you did!!!!

xo+blessings,

*all photographs on this post are property of Fräulein Klein Blog *