Journey of Quilting

A Paris Reflection...

When we 'met' online a few months ago, it was like a reflection from my life amongst the prairie lands of Illinois to her home an hour outside of Paris in the l'Eure Valley...
Sharon, from My French Country Home, and I have talked already about me coming to stay at her home she rents... having our coffee and getting to know each other more... I can already see it... this is where it would be...

(picture taken by Sharon of My French Country Home — of her guest house she rents to blessed individuals)
some of the earthly things we have in common are:
horses love for our daughters a sense of poetry an ever growing linen collection and the appreciation of living life on a farm and well... many more things as well... Sharon's posts take me to another place... deep within a friend's home and garden where I'm overwhelmed with attention to detail and beauty... a ride in the country with her daughters as they picnic under the trees in a nearby valley...
it's a definite daily read for me

she also has a wonderful shop online where you can find things like this:

authentic French bed linens...

A pure French linen Monogrammed Nighshirt
I even acquired about the home of her dear friend who happens to be selling their maison... talked it over with my husband even!! It is just perfect sounding... but alas... it's still for sale...

Sharon is so sweet for featuring me on her blog today!! I hope you go say hello!!!

Relatives from the south are visiting this weekend, which we are all so excited about around here... she's expecting her 9th baby and I'm so glad she's coming!! She's such an inspiration to wives and mothers...
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend...
xo+blessings,