Journey of Quilting

Black and White Sunday...

It's been awhile since I have felt like displaying my photography in Black and White... but lately... with everything going on here at the farm... with my life both internally and externally... I really enjoyed putting these photographs to Black and White...

really: life is black and white... there is no gray... sepia tone... but either good or bad... and sometimes it's healing for me to see both sides, not just primarily black or white...

I also learned something after fiddling with these... that even when you are only two, it doesn't matter if you can read or play music... but just by sitting next to someone you love is a beautiful thing...

I hope you are all taking time to just sit... without noisy t.v. and such with your husband or father today... they are our rock... men are just awesome... and we can learn a lot from them.

the man in my life teaches me daily to stay in peace... especially when in nature...

take that time with him, or give that time to him... they need it just as much as us women, if not more

and a "happy father's day" to you readers who are fathers... keep up the good work...