Journey of Quilting

ART SAVES...

There's a great website out there... ART SAVES... and I have read it now for awhile... they wanted to feature my life and story about the barn sale... so I happily obliged!!

Jenny Doh happens to be the creative mind behind this website... it's so fantastic to see someone actually trying to make a difference through art... it's not just about the art that people create... but about the stories behind them... the way the creative process brings either them or others around them into a better understanding of faith. I like that. a lot.

Here's a quote from their website:
"Art is what comes out of each of us, as we use our diverse spectrum to elevate to beautify our lives"

It's a place to get some inspiration from the inside... however... the people they feature, and the stories they do on these individuals are just a click away (they always provide the links).

If you have time, you can go over and read my story... it was featured on June 13th... and it was my pleasure!!