Journey of Quilting

A simple thank you...

Over 9,000 people have now officially visited Farm Life... this online journal of mine... ~9,043 to be exact~ I simply had no idea until my analytics were run... everyone from New Zealand, Ireland, the Netherlands, Paris... and all the way up into Canada and everywhere in between... including every single state in America...
wow
So, as a "thank you" from me, to you, here's an image that I would be delighted for you to have...

many of you have personally e-mailed me...
we have talked...
laughed...
even cried together...
and I really cannot thank you enough for coming to visit me here at Farm Life
Many of you have also wanted to purchase my photography, lip balms, and clothing... and so the quickest thing I could think of was the picture of the daisy that I captured after a rain
The simplicity of the daisy captures everything that I love in nature and life... I had chosen it for my wedding bouquet (all daisies)... and even for a crown for my oldest daughter one year...
~I truly hope you all like it~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and upon this celebration, is a start of B&W Sunday... simply something everyone can enjoy
it means: Black and White Sunday I will try earnestly to post B&W photographs I have taken every Sunday, and I am inviting YOU, or someone you know, to join me in keeping this day of rest, in complete reflection on only B&W photographs.
If you are interested, then leave a comment, and add it to your sidebar, and take this:

I have already asked my good friend Carole to join me, and so together, we hope to get many more involved in bringing some simplistic photography to you each Sunday... if you haven't met Carole yet, then please take the time to look through her blog... it really is quite smashing! (see? I'm using the thesaurus more... all because of P&Prejudice and Colin Firth — tee hee)

as GK Chesterton so eloquently said: "The simplification of anything is always sensational"

~enjoy your day~

Most sincerely,