Journey of Quilting

A Man...

Choosing which photographs to post today, had to be the hardest post yet.

My Man loves animals, God, life, the kids, me(and not in that order I'm sure)

You see... my husband is one with me... and I with him...

God has chosen us to be together, and I really don't know what I would do without him...

not only is he the most handsome man I have ever had the privilege to look upon (which could be why we already have five children) but he is... well... such a man... and I love that.

he seeks adventure...

He's fun...

Caring...

Gentle and kind...

and if I continued (and I easily could) it would get a little "mushy"

Every day I thank the Lord he has blessed me with this Man in my life

I could have posted so many more, but all of these captured the essence of my heart...

Happy Father's Day to all you MEN out there...

below is the B&W Sunday post...