Journey of Quilting

truth be told...

i'm freaking out
with both excitement and anticipation for this Friday
why I think I have time to type is beyond me... but when you are nursing, well, you have one free hand!
that one hand is good though... I can still eat these...

thanks mom... your homemade parfaits were delicious! and just what i needed
there are times I need my hands free... the sling works great, but it's the help of my family frees up my hands at times... so thank you so much kids!

(at least he has a smile on his face right?)
i am freaking out though... but it feels great!!
Can't wait to see you all!!! SO many wonderful items from so many wonderful dealers.
If you still don't know who's been invited to come here and be a dealer, you can go here.

See you all soon!! (p.s. did you see my last post? Fifi is totally decked out in Boho-finery for the Boho-Ball Friday night!)
xo+farm blessings,