Journey of Quilting

this and that...

Okay! So I have A LOT going on here at Farm... however... I just wanted to let you know what's coming up!!
First a thank you for all the new NDF followers... and if you haven't become a NDF Chick yet, then search under Farm Chick in my search bar up there in the top left and you'll see all posts related to that subject... and e-mail if you have questions
~Summer House Step#5 (they only go to 10 so better get busy!) and if you are interested in posting your 'summer house' (could be potting shed, etc) totally let me know and we'll do a big Summer House party!
~If you live in Illinois and could drive to Farm... would you? How about if it included a party? in my Summer House?? If you are interested in that... then stay tuned...
~Clothing line named "summer blooms" is in the works
~Vegetable garden is sadly being neglected with all this rain... but will be showing some photos soon
~I'm working on a new video called "Farm Life" and that is SO exciting!! even if it is crude photography with my little camera:)
And there is so much more I want to share... but time will only tell what is in store...

OH THE STORE!! I just got back from an 'junkin jaunt' and am "planning" on posting that later tonight (if only a few children want a book read to them:)

TA TA for now — but will be back later!