Journey of Quilting

a colorful b&w sunday... & Fifi...

my world is full of color...

the perennial gardens are just starting to pop

recently I went out shopping & found a turquoise table that I had EVERY intention of putting in our "Sweet Life" display at the event

but after I cleaned it up inside I noticed how much it reminded me of the gardens just steps away from my living room...

it's created a whole new look in here now!



i love Jenn's pillow i purchased from her new line
(she's bringing similar pieces to the sale)
adding some apple blossomed branches and the feel of the house is so much more of an extension of our gardens... our farm...



I have never seen my French linen look so complementary

adding more branches to the other rooms helps connect them

i brought out items i had tucked away...
there was something missing...
so I added my sail boat oil painting collection... it gave me just the right amount of color & texture i was inspired by

now my home is a true reflection of the outdoors... the natural wood trim and dark lines of the furniture are like the tree branches... colors are the flowers... lace is the rugged fence surrounding the potager & gravel paths
nature inspired me once again... but in a totally colorful way!!
Fifi has put together the coolest outfit for the Boho-Ball... hope you are coming to meet her & dressing up yourself!!!
click on picture to go see a "Fifi-styleBoho-outfit"

xo+colorful farm blessings,