Journey of Quilting

Cancer Rose Pin...

Recently, a new friend, a totally sweet and lovable woman, someone I had just met and "clicked" with, was diagnosed with Cancer...

When someone has a baby, you "bring a meal"

When someone just lost a loved one, you pray and grieve with them

But this Cancer thing left me feeling helpless!

I don't like feeling like that

While praying for her the other day, the sun was setting and I took "it's" picture:

the colors were stunning... and you can't see it in the photo, but a bird landed on one of the branches on that pine tree you see, and I instantly was inspired...

to finally do something for her...

I made my new friend a pin

it's not much, but to me, because of how I was praying for her + the sunset + the bird landing...

well, it was all so touching...

yet unexplainable... just like Cancer

I hope she likes it, and if you are going through what I am
going through with a friend or loved one,
maybe just giving them a token,
like this rose pin
to let her know
that you
are
thinking of her, praying for her, and all the other crazy
emotions this Cancer thing does to
not only her
but all who love and adore her