Journey of Quilting

where I create...

i purchased this old apple ladder a long time ago, and so wanted to use it...
hung with some very fragile Scottish laced linen, it showcases a few of my favorite pieces...

underneath the ladder is a wire basket which holds more French and Scottish linens...

THE OVERALL LOOK...

featured in this shot, through the mirror, is a hat I purchased from Jeanne at Bushel and Peck, which rests atop a wire hat frame + hooks for my projects in action...

i set up an extra little table draped with antique French hemp/linen... for I'm sure I'll use the extra table space (and underneath is my sewing machine)

the lighting was so bright, and i do apologize for the terrible photography...

it certainly isn't an ideal space, or 'just so' but that's not how i roll... because if you know me, this space will change through the seasons... or at a whim
BEFORE: lonely little Elizabeth... with her pretty little chandelier and mirror...

AFTER: at night, the chandelier dimmed in romance...

I am hoping this will inspire those of you who need a creative space, and can only afford to carve out a small area to do so... have an awesome weekend...